Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Bucket List

For those of you who don't know what a "bucket list" is. A bucket list is a list of stuff you want to do before you die, so a "summer bucket list" is a list of stuff you want to do before summer is over. Some of the things I do that are on this list I will post about how I liked it.
So here is my list:

  • Go to the World Forestry Center
  • Make lunch for family
  • Go to Lincoln City
  • Oaks Park
  • Go to friends house
  • Parks
  • Labyrinth 
  • Watch all three Lord Of The Rings in a row
  • Enchanted Forest
  • Make dinner for family
  • Go to an ice cream place
  • Get better at cutting watermelon 
  • Get better at cutting onions
  • Store with mom
  • Store with dad
  • Walk up and down stairs
  • Walk up and down street
  • Swim
  • Mt.Tabor
  • Rocky Butte
  • Make Breakfast for family
  • Get Ezra (little brother) ready for bed
  • Get at least 50 things on this list
  • Keep my room clean
  • Star Trek In The Park
  • Write 100 posts on my blog before the summer ends
  • Read a book
  • Lemonade Stand
  • Look at stares with a telescope
  • Bowling
  • Review movies;
    • Transformers 3
    • Harry Potter 7 Part 2 (so actually #8)
    • Cars 2
    • X Men (the new one)
    • The Muppets

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear about your summer adventures! Since I'm not there to experience this summer in Portland, I'll have to live vicariously through you. I will be looking forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete